Completing the assessment report is very easy. All you need to do is:
- Put about 20 to 25 minutes aside to read the instructions and answer the questions.
- Follow the easy to use instructions below to get to the survey web site.
- When on the site, follow the easy to use instructions to complete the assessment.
- Contact whoever asked you to take the assessment to let them know you finished answering the questions. The report is emailed directly to the account holder.
To Complete the Assessment:
- Scroll down to read the Assessment Instructions
- After you read the Assessment Instructions, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “I Agree”.
- When you are asked for your “Response Link,” type in 244732YBP then click "Start.” Feel free to change the “Response Language,” in the upper right hand corner. There are over 40 different languages to choose from. The generated report will be in English.
- Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next” button.
- Click on the assessment you have been asked to complete below.
- Only complete one assessment.
__TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Management/Staff Version
__ TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Sales Version
- To begin, click on “Complete Now” next to the assessment. Complete your personal information and check the box that you have read and understand the agreement. Click “Next”.
- Read the assessment instructions and click “Next” to begin assessment. Answer the questions and click “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
- After you have completed the assessment click “Save” and “Exit”.
BEFORE TAKING AN ASSESSMENT
PLEASE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE BELOW
Before You Take An Assessment You Must Have Response Link / Account Number
In order to take an assessment, you must have a response link (it is the same as the account number) and, in most cases, a password. If you do not have a response link and/or password, please check with the person who asked you to take the assessment.
Taking An Assessment
When you click on “I Agree” below you will be sent to another screen where you will be asked to type in the "Response Link" given to you by the person paying for the report(s). On the same screen you will then be asked to type in your unique password, if your account requires a password. When passwords are assigned each person has a different password. After completing this information you will be taken to the area containing your assessment questions.
Additional Information Regarding Completing An Assessment:
· When answering the questions, answer them as if you are at WORK.
· Only answer the questions for the assessment(s) you have been asked to complete, otherwise you may personally be charged for unnecessary report(s).
· Closely read and follow the instructions.
· Each assessment tool typically takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
· Answer all questions during the same sitting and during a time and a place where you are undisturbed.
· The person who paid for the report will be emailed a copy of the report(s) by the end of the business day after completion of the assessment.
· If you have any questions PLEASE contact the organization who asked you to take the report or us.
· To order individual reports for you, your family, or others call us at 979-696-2222 or click here to supply us with your contact information so we can contact you directly. THANK YOU for participating in our program.
Please Read Below To Acknowledge Your Agreement
Please acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions. Do not continue if you have not read, understood, or for some reason cannot/will not follow these instructions.
Remember to type in 244732YBP when prompted.
I Agree *I DO NOT AGREE
*Choosing this will return you to the home page.